Ways to Pamper Your Pet
Do you wish to pamper your little canine darling? Your pooch too requires treats and luxuries in order to feel special and pampered. So here are a few tips which you can use to make a special surprise for your beloved fur-ball.
1. Treat them with homemade goodies – Bacon bites, biscuits of peanut butter and some cheese cookies are not only healthy for your dog, but the perfect snacks to share with your pet. Craft these super easy treats and pamper your dog today.
2. Massage their muscles – Dogs, like their human masters, tend to hold considerable stress in muscles. When massaged their blood circulation increases promoting increased flexibility and also causing a reduction in stress levels.
3. Use a nice shampoo – Just apply a bit of shampoo and let your pet enjoy the luxury of a pet salon in his own home. Shiny coat along with a fresh smelling mane will make your dog a happier one.
4. Give them a pedicure – Dog salons might be a trend in the big cities but pretty paws are today an extremely affordable luxury for pets. You can buy wholesale dog supplies from an online store to save some bucks. But firstly, it is important to have a responsive pet that is comfortable with the paw handling issues. You should start by trimming the nails but ensure that you avoid hitting any nerves. Painting the nails of your pet with a shade of nail paint that suits their personality is a good idea.
5. Shower them with your attention – Let them have some fun. Take your dog out for a day in the outside world. You might go to office and attend parties but your dog has to put up at home, a change of scene will definitely help. Picking up a day and spend a glorious picnic with your pet. Pack food for the picnic, pick a few favorites of your pet and spend a careless day playing, running and munching in your favorite pick. A game of Frisbee and fetch will prove to be excellent exercise opportunity for your pet.
6. Take them on vacation! Pets need some time away from home too. Check out our travel tips article and you’ll see taking them along is easy and fun!
Remember, booking early is essential when traveling with pets. See what’s available today so you get the best deals. Start your search for pet friendly hotels here. Then sit back and think of all the fun things you can do when you get there!
Follow these and you are bound to have a happy dog. Just few hours, yearly vacation makes for a happy pet that is sure to enliven your world.
Carrie Lyttle is a work-at-home mom and a freelance writer. She loves dogs and currently has a small, adorable poodle. Lyttle is the owner of costume wig source, the popular costume and Halloween wigs store online.